-Squash, Badminton, Tennis
-Nabeel Ali Bin Ali Al-Maslamani
-Hisham Ebrahim Algosaibi
In November 1995 the Qatari Squash Federation organized the Championship of the 4th Qatar International at the Khalifa Tennis and Squash Complex, sponsored by Qatar Insurance. Among the preliminary playoffs was the Captain of Qatari Team Khaled Al Obaidly and Saoud Al Sulaiti. Yet the tournament was won For the 4th consecutive times by the Pakistani Jansher Khan after winning the final match 3 / 0 against the Australian Rodney Eyles.
– The Qatari Squash Federation organized in October 1996 the 5th Qatar International Championship and was won also by The Pakistani Janshir Khan who won against the Australian Rodney Eyles.
– The 6th Qatar Classic, which took place in Doha between 21st – 27th November ended with a first time winner the Canadian Jonathan Powers who won in the Semi-Finals the Pakistani Janshir Khan, First Seat, 3 / 0. This was the biggest defeat that the World Champion Janshir ever received after being on the top of the Squash World for 10 years. Then the Canadian, Jonathan Powers, continued to win at the finals against the Scottish Peter Nicole 3 / 2.
– In 1995 the Qatari Squash Federation organized in Doha the Gulf Squash Championship and was won by the Kuwaiti Faisal Sarkhoah after defeating the Qatari Player Khaled Al Obaidly in the final match. The Bronze Medal went to the Kuwaiti player Khaled Al Subaie. This was the First time that the State of Qatar hosted this championship.
– Under the Patronage of H.H. The Emir Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani, the Qatari Squash Federation organized in December 1998 the World Championship at the Khalifa Tennis and Squash Complex. The Canadian Jonathan Powers was crowned for the first time Champion of the World; while the Scottish Peter Nicole failed for the second consecutive time to win this tournament. The final match was won by Jonathan Powers 15/17, 15/7, 15/7, 15/10 in 72 minutes. H.H. Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad crowned the winners.
– In April 2001, the Qatari Squash Federation decided to organize the Qatar International Squash Championship under a new name, Qatar Classic. This was officially agreed with the PSA to host it from 2nd to 8th October 2001 so that the male and female compete at the same time in order to attract International Media interest after this tournament had been stopped for 3 years.
– The International Squash Federation for Professionals PSA chose Qatar Classic 2001 as the best squash tournament during 2001. This was announced by the President Mr. John F Herrick and the Executive Manager Mr. Gawain P Briars and Peter Nicol World Champion and No. 1 at the time.
– In January 2001 the Separation of Tennis and Squash Federation took place and was announced that the Qatari Squash Federation is totally independent. Mr. Nabeel Ali Bin Ali was chosen to be the First President for Qatari Squash Federation after the separation; previous Board Member of Qatar and Squash Federation Mr. Hisham Al Qusaibi was chosen as the Treasury of the new federation who previously handled all the responsibilities of the Squash game under the umbrella of the Tennis Federation. Other committees had been formed to manage the Squash Federation and consequently was decided to re-organize the Qatar International Squash Championship and increase local tournaments.
– In January 2002, the Qatari Squash Federation started its first step towards bringing the game to the local clubs and started to promote its activities according to different age groups; where, the Squash Federation opened its first Training Center for youth at the Ahli Sports Club then followed by a number of training centers in Wakrah, Al Arabi, Al Saad, and the Complex.
– In April 2002, the Qatari Squash Federation organized the first Qatar Masters Championship and was won by the Canadian Jonathon Power, No 3 on the world, after winning the Australian Stewart Boswell, No. 5 on the world, 3 / 1. And at the ladies Finals, the Australian Sarah Fitz-Gerald won the championship against Carol from News Zealand 3 / 2.
– The Complex team gained 3rd place in the 5th Arabian Clubs Tournament for men and the First for Ladies, which took place in Beirut on July 14th, 2002. It was the first time participation for the Complex team in this tournament and was led by Captain Soued Al Sulaity with Ali Al Kashouti and Khaled Al Kashouti