Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over-water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills, or serene spa bliss. Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl, or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorized water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness center in an island resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
All in-house guests and day visitors are required to provide the following identifications at Al Shyoukh Terminal Reception prior to issuance of boarding passes:
Qatar Nationals and Expats (Original QID)
Tourists and Non-Residents (Original Passport)
- 141 sea view rooms, suites, beach, and overwater pool villas
- 800 m of golden shoreline
- Surf pool, dive center, VIP cinema, bowling alley, putting green and F1 simulator
- Anantara Spa and Balance Wellness Centre
Rooms & Suites
Rooms and suites are bright and tropical with Arabian accents. Choose your setting, from right in front of the lagoon pool and in the center of it all, to hidden away on a quiet cove overlooking the open ocean.
- 46 – 85 sqm
- Sea views
- Private balcony or terrace with lounging area
- Complimentary WiFi
Banana Island Resort Doha is passionate about our guests making their own amazing stories, and we’ve thought of the perfect way to help you create them. Whether you’re escaping for romance or adventure, quiet relaxation, or quality family time, with such rewarding savings on all of our luxurious accommodations, you can indulge even more in your favorite holiday pastimes.
BANANA ISLAND SHORT BREAKS SPECIAL
- Two nights’ accommodation
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- One signature mocktail per person per stay
- Late check-out time of 4.00 pm (subject to availability)
- 20% off dining throughout stay for two persons
- 20% off 90-minute oil massages throughout stay for two persons
QA Sports helps you to find the perfect solution for sports facilities and training.